Earth Day Eve
Start the celebration early at Earth Day Eve – a family-friendly evening with food, music by Jake’s Leg, and activities on the Festival grounds in the Earth Day Cafe area. Funds raised through this event support the year-round programming of St. Louis Earth Day. A silent auction and 50/50 raffle will be available to all!
Saturday, April 25, 2015
4 pm – 7 pm
The Muny, Forest Park
TICKETS & ADMISSION
All are welcome…
- General admission: $5 in advance, $10 day of the event
- FREE for kids 12 & under
- Festival sponsors, vendors and volunteers may be provided with a limited number of complimentary tickets – see your registration information for more details.
- Friends of Earth Day Tent admission: $35 in advance, $45 day of the event
- Enjoy access to the Friends of Earth Day tent, which includes complimentary food catered by Whole Foods Market, Schlafly Beer and Bota Box wine.
Become a corporate host of Earth Day Eve and receive free tickets. Treat your “green team” to this outside-the-box event. Contact Cassandra Hage (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
100% of ticket sales and donations support year-round St. Louis Earth Day programs, like the Earth Day Action Grants. Thank you for your support!
Leave your troubles at the door and enjoy Jake’s Leg, while you relax and enjoy the park.
Can you remember back to when Jake’s Leg played at the first St. Louis Earth Day Festival?
- Face painting (suitable for kids and adults)*
- Tie-dye St. Louis Earth Day Festival T-shirts*
- Photo booth
- Silent auction*
- 50/50 raffle*
*Additional fees apply; all proceeds benefit the year-round programs of St. Louis Earth Day
Enjoy a preview of the food vendors and food trucks who will be on hand the following day for the Earth Day Festival. Schlafly Beer and Bota Box wine will be available for purchase onsite.
Let your friends know you’re going by RSVP-ing to our Facebook event for Earth Day Eve.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Enter from the corner of Theater Drive and Union Drive, on the lower-East side of The Muny (near the lower Muny parking lot). Only the Cafe area is open during Earth Day Eve; the remainder of the Festival grounds will be closed to the public. Parking is available at the lower Muny parking lot; ample bike parking is available (please bring your own lock!).