- 10′ x 10′ canopy tent for waste station
- 6′ – 8′ plastic folding tables for waste stations
- Custom printed table covers for waste stations and educational events
- Headlamps for those late evening event cleanups!
- Educational activities materials
- Portable laptop and tablet for GDA audits
- Wi-Fi “air card”
- Portable projector screen
- Watt Meter
- Air Quality Monitor
YOUR MOVING OUT or MOVING-IN DONATION LIST.
So you are moving out or maybe just moved into a new place and you have extra “stuff”. What can you do with it? We may be able to use your eco-friendly surplus products in our new office! With our move, we’re in need of a few things to help us get settled into our office and enhance our ability to implement our programs in the most effective and efficient ways possible. If you have any of the following items which you would like to donate, please contact Kathy at 314.282.7533 to arrange pick up or drop off. THANK YOU!
- floor lamps
- desk lamps
- book shelves
- office supplies, all types!
- art for the walls
- copy machine in good working order, please!
- small microwave
- office sign to identify our new space from the street
- plants (low maintenance, please) to spruce up our new office & improve air quality
- watering can
- hose & spray handle for washing ROG equipment
- cleaning tools like rags, broom & dust pan, sponges, vacuum, hand towels, dusting wands, magic wand
- toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, green cleaning supplies
- easel for brainstorming paper
- cork bulletin and/or dry erase boards (all sizes!)
- teas and coffees
- hand towels and kitchen towels
- baby gate (to partition office dogs if needed)
- drawer/shelf organizers
- toolbox (with tools!)
- small couch or love seat (for creative alternate work space)
If you have an interest in making a tax deductible donation please see our donate page, or contact Cassie at firstname.lastname@example.org.