Make a Donation – Become a Friend of St. Louis Earth Day
Are you a regular at the Earth Day Festival in Forest Park? Do you love being able to recycle at your favorite area festivals? Do you want more green dining options in St. Louis? Of course you do! And now you can make a direct impact by supporting St. Louis Earth Day:
Show your support for St. Louis Earth Day by displaying this sticker on your car. All donations of $5 and above will receive one, in addition to the sponsorship benefits outlined below.
- Enabling thousands of people to come together for learning and celebration at our free Earth Day Festival
- Providing recycling and composting services to over 100 of the most-loved events through our Recycling On the Go event greening program
- Facilitating sustainability education for professional planners and government agencies, and
- Launching the Green Dining Alliance, a restaurant sustainability certification program.
- Funding 49 community projects through Earth Day Action Grants
Here are some ways your investment might be used:
- $35 covers the cost of a set of 3 table tubs to be used at a waste station.
- $100 lets us waive a booth fee for a budget-strapped non-profit organization at the St. Louis Earth Day Festival.
- $250 brings recycling to a community fundraiser through our DIY loan program.
- $500 covers the cost of certification for your favorite restaurant to join the Green Dining Alliance.
- $1000 helps us bring recycling and composting services to St. Louis favorites like the Festival of Nations, Pedal the Cause, and Girls On the Run 5K.
- $1,500 provides support for community projects like container gardens for food pantry clients, youth environmental leadership training, or a bike rack installation, as awarded through Earth Day Action Grants.
Our Gift To You for your investment in our mission:
Those donating at the $100 level and above will be recognized in our Annual Report. All donors will receive our monthly e-newsletter. Monthly giving options are now available!
$50 or above (Friend of SLED) – receive a St. Louis Earth Day Euro bumper sticker.
$100 or above (SLED Advocate) – receive 1 set of reusable/sustainable bamboo cutlery.
$250 or above (SLED Benefactor) – receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Taste of Green fundraiser in October.
$500 or above (SLED Ambassador) – receive a tour and tasting for 10 at Schlafly’s Tap Room brewery.
$1000 or above (SLED Patron) – receive a meal for two at any Green Dining Alliance restaurant.
Green Gift Options
Make a donation to St. Louis Earth Day on behalf of a friend or loved one: Just provide their name and email on the donation form and we will send them a notification of your commitment in their honor.
The mission of St. Louis Earth Day is to make every day Earth Day, cultivating environmental stewardship and engaging individuals, governments, businesses, schools and the non-profit sector in celebration, education and action to support a healthy and sustainable future.
St. Louis Earth Day, a BBB Accredited Charity, has received an A+ rating and meets all 20 Standards for Charity Accountability.