Festival Volunteer Information
The 26th annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is Sunday, April 26, 2015. Don’t miss it!
- VOLUNTEER registration opens in February 2015.
- SIGN UP to receive notifications about volunteer opportunities.
We need volunteers to assist with the following Earth Day events:
EARTH DAY EVE
Saturday, April 25, 2015 | 4pm – 7pm
The Muny, Forest Park
ST. LOUIS EARTH DAY FESTIVAL
Sunday, April 26, 2015 | 11am – 6pm
The Muny grounds of Forest Park
Sunday, April 26, 2015 | 10am – 4pm
St. Louis Community College – Forest Park Campus, off Oakland Avenue
Both individuals and groups volunteer to help with set-up or during the event. All
individual volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. Those younger than 18 years of age may volunteer if accompanied by an adult or as part of a group which has an adequate number of adults.
As a sign of our gratitude, we will provide a Earth Day t-shirt for each volunteer who registers by Friday, April 11, 2014. Volunteers are also treated to a special volunteer meal, appropriate to his/her shift time. In addition, volunteers are invited to attend Earth Day Eve for free (suggested donation $5 for the general public).
Thanks to those who have donated to fuel our volunteers: Whole Foods Market, Chipotle, Pi Pizzeria, Companion Bakery, Kaldi’s Coffee and Honest Tea!
- Follow the appropriate link below and read through the different volunteer opportunities.
- Decide if you want to volunteer Saturday or Sunday or both!
- If you are part of a volunteer group, consult with your group leader because members of a volunteer group do not need to register individually.
- Fill out the volunteer registration form!
- Once you’re registered, you’ll receive all the details you need for a safe and fun experience.
- Attend a volunteer orientation session at Schlafly Bottleworks the week before the event, date TBA.
- Check in at the volunteer tent, and help produce the 2nd largest Earth Day celebration in the country!
(Any group of 6 or more persons should register as a volunteer group.)