Join Our Team
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic position with a growing non-profit organization? Do you have a passion for environmental stewardship in the St. Louis Region? Perhaps St. Louis Earth Day is the right place for you!
Hiring begins in March for the 2015 season!
Recycling On the Go Seasonal Staff
Experience some of the region’s best events in an unique way with our Recycling On the Go crew.
- Event Staff – working with our Recycling On the Go Program Manager and Site Supervisors to implement our event-greening program onsite
- Recycling Ambassador – working with our Recycling On the Go Program Manager, Site Supervisors and Event Staff to facilitate recycling education at full service events.
- Site Supervisor – working with our Recycling On the Go Program Manager and Event Staff to manage all aspects of our event-greening program onsite including coordination of staff and volunteers, education outreach and communicating with event organizers.
For a full job description, click on the position titles above. Positions are part-time and seasonal, and pay $10-12/hour.
How to Apply:
- Review the job descriptions above and visit the Recycling On the Go pages of our website.
- Send your resume, a letter of interest telling us why you’d like to work with Recycling On the Go and St. Louis Earth Day, and contact information for three references to Bob at email@example.com with the subject line “2014 ROG Staff”.
View photos from previous ROG seasons on our Flickr page: www.flickr.com/photos/stlouisearthday/collections
- – – – -